Although the flickering of the LED Display is not a big problem, it is a headache. It not only affects the quality of the playback picture, but also affects the user’s mood. So what is the cause of the flickering of the LED Display? Is there any good solution?
1. Reasons for LED Displayflicker
(1) The driver loader is wrong.
(2) The network cable between the computer and the screen is too long or the network cable is faulty.
(3) The sending card is broken.
(4) The control card is broken. Check whether the small light on the control card is on or not. If it is not on, it will be broken.
(5) Whether the connection line between the power supply and the control card is short-circuited.
(6) The output voltage and current of the power supply are unstable. Do not bring too many boards with the power supply with control card.
2. the corresponding solution to the flickering of the LED Display
(1) If the whole screen is garbled or the image is twisted, it is usually because the driver loader is wrong. Check the driver loader again. It is impossible to uninstall and beanstalk.
(2) There is another possibility that the sending card is broken, and the sending card needs to be replaced at this time.
(3) If it is irregular flicker, it is generally a system frequency problem. Replace the system, or adjust the setting parameters, basically it can be solved! If it is blinking, it may be a problem with the graphics card driver, or it may be a problem with the resolution setting of the sending card. Another possibility is the power supply problem (insufficient power supply, information clutter, electromagnetic interference). When designing the PCB, more consideration should be given to the diameter of the power supply and signal traces, and the PCB production process. Adding a few more capacitors to the module also has some improvements.
(4) If it is accompanied by text flashing (irregular white borders around the text, irregular flashing, and the text disappears after the text disappears), this is a problem with the graphics card settings. In the display properties, cancel “Display hidden shadow under the menu” and “Smooth edge Transition effects” can solve such problems.