The LED Rental Display is spliced by LED cabinets. Because the general screen area is more than tens of square meters, it is more convenient to install, disassemble and maintain with the LED rental box as the unit. So what are the LED display rental cabinets on the market? What are their advantages? Next, EAGER LED will answer for you.
Common 4 types of LED rental cabinets:
One. Die-cast aluminum LED Display box
It is the most mainstream and most common LED rental cabinet on the market. It is characterized by light weight, reasonable structure, high precision, and can basically realize seamless splicing. At present, EAGER die-casting aluminum LED cabinets have been divided into indoor and outdoor, rental and so on.
Features of die-cast aluminum LED rental cabinet series:
- Ultra-light: weight is only 9kg, can be lifted with one hand, quick installation.
- Ultra-thin: The box is made of die-cast aluminum, with high strength, strong toughness, high precision, not easy to deform, and labor-saving for transportation.
- High precision: the size is accurate to 0.1mm for electromechanical processing.
- Compatibility: The new structure design meets the requirements of hoisting and stacking, and meets the requirements of indoor and outdoor.
- Fast: the box body is connected up and down, left and right, with a quick locking mechanism, which can quickly complete the installation of a box with high installation accuracy.
- Reliable: high strength and hardness, good heat dissipation effect.
- Cost: The cabinet is light in weight and requires low installation costs; the cabinet has low power consumption, saves operating costs and reduces labor costs.
two. Nano polymer material LED Box
This kind of box is not common. The nano-polymer material has the characteristics of shock and drop resistance. It is very light, cheaper than die-cast aluminum, simple to load and unload, easy to handle, low transportation costs, and low cost.
Highlights of Nano Polymer Material Cabinet:
- Light: a single box weighs only about 6kg.
- Thin: the thinnest thickness is 20mm, the maximum thickness is 70mm.
- Fast: time-saving, fast construction, fast maintenance; labor-saving, simple loading and unloading, and light handling.
- Odd: unlimited length hoisting, fixed installation, hoisting height up to 20M, 15° internal and external arc splicing, and any cabinet can be extracted from the entire LED rental display to achieve any creative shape.
- Saving: saving money, 20% lower than the price of die-cast aluminum box, and low transportation cost.
Three, carbon fiber LED Box
The carbon fiber cabinet is designed with ultra-thin, light weight, good strength, 1500kg tensile strength, and a weight of only 9.4kg per square meter. It adopts a fully modular design, which is more convenient for maintenance. The 45-degree right-angled edge can realize 90-degree splicing and installation of the screen. At the same time, it provides a non-transparent back panel, which is suitable for large-area installation in stadiums and outdoor advertising lights.
four. Magnesium alloy LED display rental cabinet
It used to be much more, now it is less common. Magnesium alloys are alloys based on magnesium and added with other elements. Its characteristics are: low density, high strength, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, good resistance to organics and alkali corrosion, magnesium alloy used as LED display rental cabinet is cost-effective and installation Simple and excellent heat dissipation make the product more market advantage.
The above is about the introduction of the 4 types of LED Display rental cabinets, and the cabinet area is generally controlled between 0.2 square meters and 1 square meter. It is too large and inconvenient to install, transport and move. If it is too small, it will increase the LED Display. The cost of production by the manufacturer and purchase by the customer.