Graphic LED screen: Determined according to the displayed content; Video screen: Generally 4:3 or close to 4:3; The ideal ratio is 16:9. According to the size and aesthetics of the site, if it is a wall, it depends on the location of your wall and the proportion of the size of the stairs. Try to make it larger, even if the resolution is low, try to choose a large area.
From a technical point of view, EAGER LED recommends making some creative and attractive shapes. For example, cylindrical LED Screen, folding-angle LED Screen, surprising designs will attract more people’s attention!
Factors to be considered in the size design of Outdoor LED Screen:
(1) The need to display content;
(2) Site space conditions;
(3) Screen unit template size (indoor screen) or pixel size (outdoor screen).
Factors to be considered for Outdoor Screen design and installation:
(1) The display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun, rain, wind and dust, and the working environment is harsh. If the electronic equipment gets wet or severely damp, it will cause short circuit or even fire, cause malfunction or even fire, and cause loss;
(2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electricity and magnetism caused by lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature changes greatly. When the display screen is working, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, making the display system unable to work normally;
(4) The audience is wide, the viewing distance is long, and the field of vision is wide; the ambient light changes greatly, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
In response to the above special requirements, the Outdoor Screen must:
(1) The screen body and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, and once accumulated water occurs, it can be discharged smoothly;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on display screens and buildings. The main body of the display screen and the shell are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time;
(3) Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C. Install an axial fan at the top of the back of the screen to discharge heat;
(4) Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips whose working temperature is between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting up when the temperature is too low in winter;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, ultra-high brightness LED must be selected;
(6) The display medium uses a new type of wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours.