When the LED Display is interfered by signals, it will have a significant impact on the display of the display. For example, when it is interfered by static electricity, the large-screen display will often have multiple lines of ripples; when there are several lines of equal spacing on the display Vertical bar interference is usually caused by the mismatch of the characteristic impedance of the network cable.
EAGER LED The Engineers Have Summarized The Experience Of Many Years And The Reasons For The Interference Are as Follows:
1. The quality of the video network cable is not good;
2. There are strong sources of interference near the system;
3. Failure caused by short circuit or open circuit of the core wire of the video network cable;
4. Failure caused by the mismatch of the characteristic impedance of the network cable;
5. Space radiation interference introduced by network cables.
6. Failure caused by the power supply of the power supply system.
Here Is a Brief Analysis Of The Solutions When The Above Factors Cause Signal Interference
1. The quality of the video cable. The line resistance of this type of video line is too large, which causes a large attenuation of the signal, which is also the cause of aggravated failure. In addition, the characteristic impedance parameter of this kind of video cable is out of regulation, which is also one of the reasons for the malfunction.
2. The interference source near the system is too strong. The pipe of the video network cable shall be grounded.
3. The core wire of the video network cable is short-circuited or short-circuited. When this kind of malfunction occurs, the LED Displayis often not caused by the various signals of the entire system, but only on the crystal head. As long as you carefully check these connectors one by one, you can solve it.
4. The fault caused by the characteristic impedance mismatch of the network cable. In this case, it is recommended to buy brand five or six network cables, and compare the quality of the network cables.
5. Space radiation interference introduced by network cables. The solution to this situation is to understand the surrounding environment when the system is established, and try to avoid or stay away from the radiation source. Separate the network cable and the power cable into separate rubber tubes.
6. The power supply problem of the power supply system. There are interference signals superimposed on the normal power supply. In this case, as long as the entire system of the LED Display screen is purified power or online UPS power supply, it can basically be solved.