The rapid development of LED Display screens has spread throughout all walks of life across the country. In order to extend its life and improve safety awareness, the maintenance and maintenance of LED Display screens are also very important. Below, EAGER LED will explain some maintenance methods and maintenance skills for everyone.
1. The Outdoor LED Display should be kept dry in the use environment, and the water in the display should be reorganized. If water enters for various reasons, the power should be cut off immediately until the display board in the display is dry. If the upper screen is energized, the internal parts of the screen will be corroded, which will cause irreparable damage to the large screen, so waterproof measures must be taken.
2. Outdoor large screens are exposed to the outside for a long time. Excessive dust will cause damage to the circuit. Regular dust removal and cleaning of the screen can improve the display effect of the large screen and increase its influence. The power supply of the screen must be stable, and it should be grounded. Protection, otherwise it is easy to cause “burning board” phenomenon.
3. The correct switch sequence for outdoor LED display is to first turn on the control computer to make it work normally, then turn on the outdoor LED display, turn off the outdoor LED display first, and then turn off the computer. The equipment that controls the outdoor LED display should be placed in a separate room, with dust-proof, ventilation, and cooling measures to ensure the normal and stable operation of the equipment.
4. Take protective measures in the early warning of harsh natural conditions, regularly maintain the surface coating of the product and steel structure welding points to prevent corrosion, rust and peeling, and check whether the heat dissipation equipment inside the box is working properly and whether the circuit is damaged .
5. Check the lightning rod and the grounding circuit regularly. After a thunderstorm, the facilities should be tested. If damaged, they must be replaced in time. Regularly check the reliability of the system to ensure its normal operation.
Through the understanding of the maintenance skills of outdoor LED Displays, I hope everyone can realize that as an electronic product, LED displays must be diligent in the maintenance of the display during use. If there is a problem, please ask professionals to repair it. , Thereby extending its service life.