The installation of Outdoor LED Display involves the future use and safety of the display, so when we install the LED Display, what issues should we pay attention to?
1. Lightning protection devices are installed on the LED Displayscreen and buildings: the main body and the housing of the LED Displayscreen are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 4 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning can be discharged in time; the display screen may be subject to strong electricity caused by lightning Magnetic attack.
2. Waterproof measures of the LED Displayscreen: the screen body and the junction between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have good drainage measures, once the accumulation of water can be discharged smoothly; pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof. The LED Displayis installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun, rain, wind and dust, and the working environment is harsh. Electronic equipment getting wet or severely damp can cause short circuits or even fire, cause failures or even fires, and cause losses.
3. Circuit chip selection: Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting up due to low temperatures in winter.
4. Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C: an axial fan is installed on the top of the back of the screen to dissipate heat; the LED Displayitself will generate a certain amount of heat when it is working. High and poor heat dissipation, the integrated circuit may not work properly, or even be burned, making the display system unable to work normally.
5. Ultra-high-brightness light-emitting diodes must be selected: In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light, ultra-high-brightness light-emitting diodes must be selected; increase the contrast. The audience is wide, the viewing distance is required to be long, and the field of view is wide; ambient light Changes are large, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
6. The display medium uses a new type of wide viewing angle tube: wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer package of the display medium is currently the most popular rectangular tube with a cover, silicone seal, and no metalization assembly; its The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, and has the characteristics of anti-sunlight, dust-proof, waterproof, high-temperature, anti-circuit short-circuit, and five-proof.