With the continuous development of economy and society, the application range of LED displays is becoming more and more extensive. Whether you are walking in the streets or in the lively urban squares and other entertainment places, you can see the Full-Color LED Display. Today, when LED displays are widely used, do you know the seven common senses of LED displays? Let’s talk about how to use outdoor full-color LED displays correctly.
1. Check the LED display circuit and switch, keep the switch dry to avoid electric leakage and electric shock accidents.
3. During the rainy season, the LED screen is guaranteed to be used at least once a week, and each time it is lit for at least 2 hours.
4. The LED display is properly ventilated, which can quickly evaporate the water vapor attached to the display and reduce the humidity of the indoor environment. But it should be noted: Avoid ventilation in some windless and humid air, which will increase indoor humidity.
5. The use environment of Outdoor LED Display is complicated, and it is inevitable that there will be water seepage in the cabinet. In addition to the above measures, it is usually necessary to regularly check whether the waterproof rubber ring of the box body is aging, deformed, or incomplete; whether the screws or locks of the sealed box body are easily loosened and the pressure is not enough.
6. The indoor LED display is rented for outdoor use. When it rains, it must be powered off immediately. If you don’t need to remove the screen quickly, you can quickly cover it with a rain-proof cloth prepared in advance, and take out the box to dry in a sunny day. If you encounter continuous rain, open the back cover of the box and use a fan to blow dry. Then leave it in a ventilated and dry room for more than 8 hours. Reduce the brightness of the display screen and ensure that the screen body is lit for more than 4 hours to fully dissipate the moisture in the electronic components.
7. If the LED display is not used for a long time, it should be frequently powered on for maintenance and debugging. Whether it is an indoor LED display or an Outdoor LED Display, if it is not used for a long time, dead lights and blind spots may appear when it is restarted. Therefore, it is necessary to turn on the power to light the screen body for debugging.