At present, LED Displays have been widely used in all walks of life, bringing a lot of convenience to people’s lives. Many companies will use LED display screens, and some companies purchase more, such as real estate companies and movie theaters. Although the company has purchased the product, many people still don’t know how to maintain and use it. Here, the editor of EAGER will share with you some daily maintenance methods for LED displays, hoping to help you.
1. The fixedness inspection of the internal components of the LED Display screen. If you find any defective parts such as damage, you must replace them in time, especially the small parts of the steel frame structure; when receiving warnings of natural disasters such as weather deterioration, you need to check the stability and safety of the various components of the screen. If there is a problem, deal with it in time to avoid unnecessary losses; regularly maintain the surface coating of the LED display and the welding point of the steel structure to prevent corrosion and rust and fall off; the LED display requires frequent maintenance, at least a year Maintenance twice.
2. Inspection of defective products: Regular inspection of defective products is required, and timely repair or replacement is usually carried out once every three months.
3. In the process of maintaining the LED display, sometimes the LED lights need to be cleaned. When cleaning the LED lamp, use a soft brush to gently scrub the dust accumulated on the outside of the LED tube. If it is a waterproof box, you can also dip it in water for cleaning. According to the use environment of the LED display, we need to clean it regularly Maintenance to ensure the stable operation of the entire screen.
4. The lightning protection facilities of the LED display should be checked frequently. Regularly check the lightning rod and the grounding circuit; after lightning strikes, the anti-tube should be tested, if it fails, it must be replaced in time; it can be checked frequently during periods of heavy rain.
5. Check the power supply system of the LED Electronic Display screen. First of all, check whether the connection of each circuit in the distribution box is rusty or loose. If there is any problem, it should be dealt with in time; for safety, the grounding of the electric box must be ensured and checked regularly; the power circuit and new signal circuit should also be checked regularly , To prevent the line from breaking or being bitten; the entire power supply system also needs to be inspected twice a year.
6. LED control system inspection. On the LED control system, each function is tested one by one according to the pre-set conditions; all the lines and equipment of the screen must be checked regularly to avoid accidents; the reliability of the system is checked regularly , Such as once every 7 days.
Any product has a life cycle, and LED Electronic Displays are no exception. The lifespan of a product is not only related to its own raw material quality and production process, but also closely related to people’s daily maintenance. To extend the service life of the LED display, we must develop the habit of maintaining the LED display during the use process, and strictly implement it.