Today, Outdoor LED Displays occupy a dominant position in the advertising field. According to the different needs of each project, such as the pixels, resolution, price, playback content, display life, and front or rear maintenance, there will be different trade-offs.
Of course, the load-bearing capacity of the installation site, the brightness around the installation site, the viewing distance and viewing angle of the audience, the weather conditions of the installation site, whether it is rainproof, whether it is ventilated or not, etc. must also be considered. So how to purchase LED Displays? Here are some suggestions from EAGER editor.
1. The need to display content. The ratio of length to width is determined by the actual content of the picture. The video screen is generally 4:3 or the nearest 4:3, and the ideal ratio is 16:9.
2. Confirmation of visual distance and viewing angle. In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong light conditions, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used.
3. The appearance and shape of the design has been able to customize the LED Display according to the design and shape of the building, which is to apply the LED display technology to the extreme to achieve an extremely perfect visual effect.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the fire safety of the installation site and the energy-saving standards of the project; of course, brand factors, LED screen quality, product after-sales service and other aspects are important factors to be considered when choosing. The display screen is installed outdoors, often in the sun, rain, wind and sun, and the working environment is harsh. Electronic equipment getting wet or severely damp can cause short circuits or even fire, cause failures or even fires, and cause losses. Therefore, the requirement on the structure is to take into account the weather conditions and be able to protect against wind, rain, and lightning.
5. Requirements of the installation environment. Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the display from starting up due to low temperatures in winter. Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial fan is installed on the top of the back of the screen to dissipate heat when the temperature is too high.
6. Cost control. The power consumption of the display is a factor that must be considered.