1. The LED electronic screen cannot be displayed
Check whether the power supply of the electronic display is normal and whether there is 220V strong current input.
2. The LED electronic screen displays abnormally, and the screen is blurred
1）Whether the parameter settings of the LED control card are correct, and whether any signal is transmitted to the LED control card of the electronic display;
2）Whether the communication line is normal, check whether the LED control card has signal input;
3）Whether the 5V power supply of the LED control card is normal;
3. Part of the electronic display screen is not normal, such as black screen, blurred screen
Check whether the power supply of the abnormal display is working normally; the signal transmission line is faulty; a single module of the display is faulty.
Problem with output
1） Check whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short-circuited.
2） Check whether the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3）Check whether the cascade output data port between the last drive IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or whether it is short-circuited.
4. Poor heat dissipation of the chassis, which causes the temperature of the graphics card to rise
Eliminate the heat dissipation problem.
Check whether the fan is running normally, add oil to the fan, clean up the dust in the case, and solve the problem of heat dissipation, then the fault can be eliminated.
5. Re-install the system, the graphics card or monitor does not support high resolution.
1）Restart the computer, press the F8 key continuously, in the advanced start up menu, choose to enter “safe mode” and press Enter to log in to the system, and then enter the display settings under windows, select the 16-color state, click the “apply” button, and click “OK “Button.
2）Restart the computer, in the normal mode of windows, enter the device manager, delete the graphics card driver, and restart the computer.