Shenzhen Eager LED Co.,Ltd. is a professional LED display manufacturer & exporter with 12 years experience in Shenzhen China. Since its foundation, EagerLED has been engaged in full color LED displays for indoor and outdoor use and has become one of the leaders in the field of LED display.
The LED display is divided into two types: high refresh rate and normal refresh rate. The refresh rate of the high refresh rate display can reach 3840Hz/s, and the normal refresh rate is 1920Hz/s. When playing videos and pictures, the high refresh rate and normal refresh ratescreens are almost indistinguishable with the naked eye, but they can be distinguished through mobile phones and high-definition cameras.
If the requirements are not high or there is no shooting requirement, you can use the general refresh rate, you can choose the EA500C1 series LED display, and the price is also affordable. The price of high refresh rate and general refresh rate is quite different, and the specific choice depends on customer needs and capital budget.
The LED screen with regular refresh rate will have obvious water ripples when taking pictures with the mobile phone, and the screen looks flickering, while the screen with high refresh rate will not have water ripples.
What is the “water ripple” on the LED display screen? Its scientific name is also called: “moiré pattern”. When we shoot a scene with a digital camera, if there is a dense texture, inexplicable water wave-like stripes often appear. This It’s moiré.
The advantages of choosing a high-refresh-rate LED display screen
1. The refresh rate is the speed at which the screen is refreshed. The refresh rate is more than 3840 times per second, which we call high refresh;
2. High refresh rate is not easy to appear smear phenomenon;
3. The photo effect of mobile phone or camera can reduce the phenomenon of water ripples, and it is as smooth as a mirror;
4. The picture texture is clear and delicate, the color is vivid, and the degree of reduction is high;
5. The high refresh rate high-definition display is more eye-friendly and more comfortable; especially for indoor HD LED displays, close viewing will easily cause eye fatigue. The higher the refresh rate, the less damage to the eyes;
6. High refresh rate LED displays are used in conference rooms, command centers, exhibition halls, business halls, smart cities, smart campuses, museums, troops, hospitals, gymnasiums, hotels and other places to highlight the importance of their functions.