Stadium LED Display has become a necessary facility for large stadiums, such as the Beijing Olympics, European Cup and NBA events, you can see it. So what are the main uses of LED stadium screens, and how many types of stadium LED display screens are there? Today, EAGER LED will take you to find out.
One,Stadium LED Display USE
1. Introduce players’ information and the actual situation of the game. The large and clear live game screen breaks the seat restriction and makes it easier to watch the game from a distance.
2. Connect the referee system, timing and scoring system, the LED screen can display the game time and score in real time.
3. Slow motion playback has become the basis for the referee to make correct decisions, maintaining the fairness and impartiality of the game, and reducing unnecessary conflicts.
4. Highlights, slow-motion playback, close-up shots, bring the audience a perfect visual feast.
5. The broadcast of commercial advertisements added the icing on the cake to the competition. The perfect picture quality and sound effects made the scene more atmosphere and shocking.
two,Classification of stadium LED display:
Classified by purpose
1. Full-color LED large screen
It is used to play the highlights on the stadium (including other stadiums), or to replay the wonderful close-ups in slow motion.
2. Stadium LED Fence Screen
The LED fence screen is mainly used to play commercial advertisements. It is composed of many individual LED boxes connected by a snap-on connector, which can be quickly and easily disassembled and maintained. There are separate supporting feet behind each box, through which the angle of the screen and the ground can be adjusted to ensure the viewing angle.
3. Timing and scoring LED Display
It is connected with the timing and scoring system of the game to play the players’ game results and related information. In the sense of the game, the timing and scoring screen is more important. Some stadiums may not have a large video screen, but it cannot be useless. The screen for scoring time. The key to the timing and scoring screen is real-time accuracy and clarity, and on this basis, try to be more vivid and expressive (such as animation, etc.).
Classified by installation environment
1. Football field LED display: mainly installed around the football field. It is used to publish advertisements around the football field. Through the control of the system software, the advertisement can be broadcast in a loop, with rich content and good performance.
2. Funnel-shaped LED display: Mainly used in the sky above indoor stadiums and suspended installations to introduce athletes, scores, event progress and other live events. More common in basketball stadiums and multi-purpose gymnasiums.
3. Stadium wall LED display: Mainly installed on the wall at one end of the gymnasium, it is used to synchronize live events and display real-time event information. Generally a large display screen.
4. Outdoor column LED display: This type of display has higher quality requirements and needs to be windproof and dustproof, with good temperature adaptability, and adapt to various types of weather. It is generally installed on the large column of the outdoor stadium.