Walking in the streets and alleys of the city, you can see all kinds of full-color LED Displays. Full-color LED Displays have already entered our daily lives, enriching and beautifying our living environment.
When the full-color LED Display presents us with brilliant and colorful pictures and adds luster to the urban environment, there is a problem that cannot be ignored, and that is the safe use of the LED full-color display.
We will tell you about the safe use of full-color LED Displays from some of the materials, accessories, and power supply of LED products.
(1) Selection of switching power supply: Choose a switching power supply that can meet the rated power required for actual use, and avoid the actual load exceeding the rated power of the switching power supply, which will cause the switching power supply to be overloaded, causing the switching power supply to burn out and cause fire.
(2) LED selection: do not blindly require the screen to achieve a high-brightness effect, which will easily lead to aging of the device, reduce the service life, and easy to aging and fire. While we choose the LED corresponding to the brightness, one with rich design experience LED Display companies will suggest 20% more margin at the beginning of the design. The modules designed in this way generally have a very low current. (P16 static is that the module current is about 7~8A, and the average video current is 2 ~3A), the product is efficient, stable and energy-saving;
(3) Power supply line: understand in detail whether the module power supply distribution is balanced in the DC power supply line, the multiple output of the AC power supply line, and whether the output power of each phase is balanced, these are the reasons for the line to catch fire.
(4) Cabinet wiring: Whether the wiring of the cabinet conforms to the wiring principle and whether it meets the safety requirements.
(5) LED brightness ratio: Does the LED RGB selection and color matching standard follow the principle of 3:6:1. In order to reduce the purchase cost of raw materials, many manufacturers use small-sized LED chips, which will inevitably lead to the need to increase the single group of LEDs In order to achieve the effect of white balance, increasing the current of a single color LED will cause the local temperature of the module to be too high, and the temperature is too high without good heat dissipation measures, and the module will have inconsistent brightness. Time use will cause the device to age and catch fire;
(6) Wire: Whether the wire is a national standard wire, whether it meets the fire and flame retardant requirements of the “IEC60332” standard, and whether the size of the wire core has sufficient margin in actual use.
(7) Potting glue: Does the material pass the fire and flame retardant requirements of the “ULE325549V0” standard.
(8) Key components: Whether the temperature of the key components of heating type can be maintained at a reasonable level during long-term use.
(9) Kit: Whether the material meets the fire and flame retardant requirements of the “UL94V0” standard.