With the continuous development of LED display technology, Transparent LED Display has emerged in various fields with its light, smart, transparent and ethereal beauty. From the perspective of the LED transparent screen market, LED transparent screens have begun to be gradually applied in many fields such as staged leasing, new retail, commercial complexes, office buildings, scenic spots, theaters, studios, and bars.
Although many businesses have recognized the display effect of LED Transparent Screens, they are still relatively unfamiliar with the concept of LED transparent screens. I don’t know what to pay attention to when maintaining? As a result, many businesses are still waiting.
Then today EAGER editor will share with you what you need to pay attention to during the daily maintenance of the LED transparent screen:
1. Keep the power supply stable, and the grounding protection is good. Try not to use it in harsh natural environments (such as strong lightning weather);
2. It is strictly forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects in the screen. The transparent LED display should be placed in a low-dust environment as far as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit;
3. Due to various reasons, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display board in the screen is dry before use;
4. If there is dust on the surface, please separate it from vacuum cleaners and air gun facilities (do not use a rag, etc. to wipe directly, and do not use force to prevent the screen from falling off);
5. For normal maintenance, use vacuum cleaners and air guns to remove dust. Do not wipe with too hard or rough cloth or dirty cloth to prevent damage to the product surface;
6. It is recommended that the LED display has a rest time of more than 2 hours a day, and the LED display should be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally turn on the screen at least once a month and light it for more than 2 hours;
7. The LED display screen needs to be checked regularly for normal operation and whether the circuit is damaged. If it does not work, it should be replaced in time, and the circuit should be repaired or replaced in time if it is damaged;
8. Do not stay in full-bright images such as full yellow, full red, and full green for a long time during playback, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will;
9. If the internal circuit of the LED display is faulty, non-professionals are prohibited from touching it to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit; if there is a problem, please professional personnel to repair it.