Shenzhen Eager LED Co.,Ltd. is a professional LED display manufacturer & exporter with 12 years experience in Shenzhen China. Since its foundation, EagerLED has been engaged in full color LED displays for indoor and outdoor use and has become one of the leaders in the field of LED display.
EagerLED Noavstar VX1000 controller training is a systematic and detailed process, covering controller features, interface operations, connection methods, function adjustments, and release of video materials. Each step of this training process is described in detail below.
1. Before starting the training, the staff will introduce the characteristics of the Noavstar video controller to the customer, including its advantages in high performance, stability and flexibility. They will explain how the Noavstar controller can adapt to the needs of various LED displays and provide high-quality video display effects.
2. The technician will show the user interface of the Noavstar controller to the customer, and introduce the function of each function button and its operation method in detail. They will carefully demonstrate how to make various settings and adjustments in the controller interface to meet the needs of different scenarios.
3. The customer will carefully study and record the connection method of the Noavstar video controller, including the connection of data and power lines between the controller and the LED display. In addition, customers will also be familiar with the functions of each button, and save these important information in the record for future operation and adjustment.
4. After understanding the basic operation, the noavLCT software will be used to connect the LED main screen, which is a necessary operation for further settings and adjustments. Make sure to establish normal communication between the controller and the main screen through the connection option of the software interface.
5. Next, the customer will learn how to set up the loading line connection diagram, which is used to guide the controller to read the module arrangement on the LED display. Additionally, they will learn how to set up projections to ensure accurate representation of displayed content.
6. After the connections and settings are completed, customers will learn how to adjust the functions and signal sources of the Noavstar video controller. For example, they will learn how to connect the controller to the main screen’s source HDMI and make adjustments to optimize the display.
After the above steps are completed, learn to use the video playback software to publish video materials, the LED video screen is synchronized successfully, and the teaching is completed.
This is a more detailed EagerLED Noavstar controller training process, covering many aspects. Customers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the controller’s functions and operations, and be able to operate the controller proficiently to achieve the desired display effect.