Shenzhen Eager LED Co.,Ltd. is a professional LED display manufacturer & exporter with 12 years experience in Shenzhen China. Since its foundation, EagerLED has been engaged in full color LED displays for indoor and outdoor use and has become one of the leaders in the field of LED display.
At present, the LED display industry is becoming more and more popular, which also makes many friends talk about it. The LED display industry is developing rapidly. If the operation is improper, or the technology is not handled properly, the problems faced can be imagined. In daily life, the failure of the LED display “black screen” is the most important. How do we judge the black screen of the LED display, and how to deal with it? After you have read the following five points, you will naturally see the result.
1. Most of the installation methods of LED flexible modules are mainly based on magnetic column suction, which is convenient and fast to install and easy to shape. The installation method of magnetic suction is as simple as the conventional indoor screen installation method, and the connection lines of the box are all fast 1 Quick butt joint connection, firm and reliable.
2. Check and reconfirm whether the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or falls off. (Suggestion from LED display manufacturers: If it turns black during the loading process, it is probably caused by this reason, that is, the screen is black because the communication line is interrupted during the communication process. Don’t think that the display body does not move, the line It is impossible to loosen, please check it yourself, it is very important if you want to solve the problem quickly.)
3. Check and confirm whether the connection between the LED display screen and the HUB distribution board connected to the main control card is tightly connected and whether it is inserted reversely.
4. Please check and confirm whether the 50-core cable connected between the Lingxin control card and the HUB distribution board is loose or reversed.
5. If the interface definition of your display screen does not match the provided HUB board, a black screen will also appear. Please recheck your jumper for looseness, open circuit or short circuit. If you think that the ABCD and other signals have been matched one by one, please check whether the OE signal is connected correctly. (LED display manufacturers strongly recommend using a HUB distribution board that matches the interface definition of the display)