Shenzhen Eager LED Co.,Ltd. is a professional LED display manufacturer & exporter with 12 years experience in Shenzhen China. Since its foundation, EagerLED has been engaged in full color LED displays for indoor and outdoor use and has become one of the leaders in the field of LED display.
The LED display screen with a large area is not a single structure, it is spliced by N boxes. The cabinet plays an important role in the display, which can not only protect the internal components, but also split the LED display for transportation and maintenance. Let’s take a look at the common LED display cabinets on the market together with the editor.
1. Die-cast aluminum box Die-casting aluminum cabinets are often used in rental displays. They are characterized by high strength and precision, and light weight. More importantly, they can achieve seamless splicing and have better effects on screen display. The die-casting aluminum led display is molded at one time, the flatness of the cabinet is more guaranteed, the tolerance range is effectively controlled, and the problem of the cabinet seam is basically solved; the humanized design is more convenient to install, lighter, and the cabinet seams and connecting lines are more secure. Reliable; light in weight, adopts hoisting structure, more convenient and firmer to install; adopts imported power connector, connection, safer and more reliable. The signal and power connections between the cabinets are connected in a concealed manner, and there is no trace of any connecting wires after installation. Such as our EagerLED EA500C3 series, EA1000C3 series and so on.
2. Aluminum alloy box This kind of LED box is characterized by relatively low density, very high strength, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, and can bear a certain load capacity.
3. Iron box The iron box is a common box on the market. Its advantages are cheap price, good sealing, and easy to change the shape and structure. The shortcomings are also obvious. The weight of the iron box is too high, which is not easy to install and transport. In addition, its strength and precision are not enough, and it is easy to rust after a long time.
3. Carbon fiber box The carbon fiber box design is ultra-thin, light in weight, good in strength, with a tensile strength of 1500kg, and the weight per square meter is only 9.4kg. With a fully modular design, maintenance is more convenient, and the 45-degree right-angle side can realize 90-degree splicing and installation of the screen body. At the same time, a non-transparent backplane is provided, which is suitable for large-area installation in the fields of sports venues and outdoor advertising lights.
5. Magnesium alloy cabinet Magnesium alloy is an alloy composed of magnesium and other elements. Its characteristics are: low density, high strength, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, and good corrosion resistance of organic matter and alkali. Magnesium alloy used as the LED display cabinet is cost-effective, easy to install, and excellent heat dissipation makes the product more market-leading. But at the same time, the price of the magnesium alloy cabinet is also higher than other cabinets.
EagerLED is a professional LED display manufacturer and exporter with more than 10 years experience in Shenzhen, China. We produce all kinds of LED advertising screens, rental LED screens. We focus on quality control, technical support and after-sales service. All LED displays ordered from us are backed by our full technical support.